Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday monday

1) I am having such a hard time in Spanish right now. My only consolation is that I only have one more unit and the final test until I never have to look in my Spanish book again.

2) I did about 16 hours worth of homework over the weekend. I also cried a lot.

3) Greg and I went to Mass at the Catholic church and then to service at Harvest. Both services were wonderful. I am so glad that we are able to worship freely.

4) We went to look at a car on Saturday. It didn't go very well. The owner of the store came out to ask us why we were so insistent on having a third seat. He started out by asking "Where are your 15 kids?" That was enough for me to want to walk out.

5) I started cutting out the fabric to make a summer dress. Stephanie and I are making the same dress. Because of the way the fabric is I ended up being a TEENY bit short an have to go buy about a third of a yard. I am not pleased.

6) I am just barely recovering from being sick. I have been sick for almost two weeks. I do not like it, not one little bit. I even missed a class last week because I felt so bad.

7) I have been prone to complaining lately. I over stressed and I am not very good at dealing with it. I think that it is mostly the kind of stress I am experiencing. I have too many fires to close and not enough man power to get them all out!

8) It is very interesting to live in a place that actually has all four seasons. I am experiencing Spring weather lasting more than a week for the first time in my life. I honestly do not know what to do. I think that I need to buy an umbrella.

9)I taught the boys to say "Hot Coffee" "Holy Smokes" and "Heavens to Betsy" I am loving it because whenever I even start to say one of the phrases everyone chimes in. My favorite is holy smokes because it comes out as "hoowwy sssmwokes"

10) Greg and I are trying to figure out when/buy tickets (yay! another fire!) to go to Idaho this August. I am so excited! Just the thought of the mountains and floating in the river eating popsicles brings me a sense of peacefulness. :) Yahoo for inner tubing!

No comments: