1) I only have one more paper to turn in on Thursday and I am done with my Bachelor's degree. I even have the paper written already.
2) I found some sweet pine cones at the park yesterday.
3) Pierce told some kids that ruined his pretend pizza at the park, "Hey Punks, cut it out!" I think that I am wearing off on him.
4) Going back to Idaho in less than two weeks. Man the time has flown!
5) Packing up my room and feeling the urge to throw a bunch of stuff out and donate a bunch of clothes. I know that the purge will feel good and is much needed but I dread having to go and replace the clothes.
6) I am destined to be on a show like "What not to wear" in the future.
7) Our church had a small shower for Greg and I. It was so good to spend some time with the folks that have been so supportive of us. :)
8) Greg has been such a trooper taking extra shifts so that he can get time off for our wedding and honeymoon. It's been tough but it has also been nice, since we are both busy instead of just me going crazy.
9) Greg and I were given a toaster oven at the shower and since then every time I visit him (not too often) we make toast! It's amazing how much you can put on toast. :-D
10) There is some sort of bug that is eating all of my vegetable plants from the ground up...maybe even their roots. It is driving me crazy. I know that Gardens are only getting set up in Idaho, but my garden has already been eaten and has to be replanted! Grrr. Oh well, I guess that I will be gone for most of the summer anyway, so I am not even sure that it will survive until I get back. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment