Friday, April 15, 2011

He's Alive!!!!

Benjamin was born at 2:07 am after a long 38 hours of labor. He is healthy and happy besides colic, which is just a wonderful experience that has begun to plague us each night. :)
Otherwise, he is a pretty happy and content kid, surprisingly mellow and very alert.
He has gained exceptionally well, and has gained back his birth weight plus quite a bit more. My biggest complaint is that his legs are still to skinny to use cloth diapers on him because the covers are to wide for his legs. Hopefully he gets fat enough by the time we run out of disppisable diapers so I don't have to buy more!


After being up all night, Ben is not a morning person



Jail Break


Writing his first philosophy paper






Not enthused about walks






Ben makes the best faces when he wakes up. I always try to catch them, but most of the time I just get the whiny stages of him waking up.

Not that anyone cares now that we have a kid, but this was before Ben was born. Greg's brother Rob, Greg and I went downtown to the St. Patrick's Day parade. It was cold and windy, and I was terribly pregnant so we decided not to make our way up to the river this year, but we had a good time and were grateful to get home out of the cold!

No comments: