Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Challenge

I've really wanted to finish this even though it won't have been completed in thirty days.

Day 26 – A childhood memory
Lately I've been thinking a lot about the first time I held my youngest brother Robby in the hospital. I remember thinking it was too bad he wasn't a girl, but I was so happy to have another brother too. I picked up a nasty cold from the hospital visit and wasn't able to hold him for what seemed like forever after that first visit. It was terrible.

Day 27 – A physical feature you love
I love smiles. Good smiles that include smiling eyes and genuine joy.

Day 28 – A scar you have and it’s story
HA! I have a couple...the scar next to my eye from a dog attack that my mom duct taped back together...the one on my leg from the muffler on a pump when I was working with my dad and watching the flesh fall off my body when I poured water from the creek on it....or the one on my shoulder that looks terrible when it was just a scratch from a stick on a bad sun burn.

Day 29 – Hopes, dreams, and plans you have for the next 365 days
SLEEP. SLEEP. SLEEP. Take pictures and videos of Ben and get better at sharing them with people. SLEEP. SLEEP. Run a 5k or a half marathon this Fall. SLEEP.

Day 30 – A motto or philosophy
"Preach the gospel always, when necessary use words."
Treat everyone with respect.

No comments: