Greg
Greg has been enjoying fire academy, though he still hasn't been enjoying not spending much time with Ben, especially since Ben is having a lot of firsts now and Greg is missing them. We are encouraged when we think of only having 3 more weeks and then we get to be back on our "normal schedule. Of course, then we will have to get use to that schedule again.
Other than that, Greg is pretty boring...so moving on to me.
Me
After several years of being asked if I wanted to do fantasy football with the boys, I agreed. I was really excited in the beginning, but I seem to be having a lot of trouble managing everything and have decided that its not very much fun.
I would say that I am approximately 12-13 weeks pregnant, though we can't be sure since we were totally not planning this. We feel pretty blessed, though it has been quite the shock and an entire drain. I've been soooooooooo exhausted, though not nearly as nauseous as I was with Ben. The worst part is that I stopped producing enough milk for Ben and his weight gain slowed way down, which was scary and hard and frustrating.
It was terrible trying to get Ben on formula. He screamed and screamed for me, but I had nothing to give him. For three days we went on like that. But for a few weeks I know he wasn't eating enough because he was fussy all the time. After he was steady on formula he stopped being so fussy.
It was hard adjusting to being pregnant because Greg and I wanted to wait until Ben was at least one year, mostly for the health of all parties involved. To know that Ben was suffering makes me worry about the new Seamonkey and is taking a lot of faith to know that God is not only providing for us, but blessing us in so many ways and has plans for us that are well beyond our understanding.
Ben
Ben is almost seven months old, so that means I'm finally posting his six month pictures!
Ben loves leaves

Corn maze, pumpkins, apples, and doughnuts with Daddy
Snowflake drying so he's ready for bedtime
Ben LOVES the yard!


Playing with Greg's gear
Ben learned to crawl, so I learned to adapt.
And the day after he got really proficient at crawling, he learned how to pull himself up to standing, so crawling isn't enough anymore.


There was a petting zoo at the corn maze, Ben was impressed, but I think you can tell from his expression that he wanted to take a duck home and Greg said no.

We got some new (and quite pricey, though I got an AMAZING deal) cloth diapers for Ben. Everyone is in love. :)
We
We are thinking of purchasing a home instead of renting, and since we are definitely missing our original goal of being out by the end of October we might as well take a little time to find a very CHEAP place to live. I found a realtor that made me feel confident we can find somewhere in our price range, but I guess that's what her job is.
I've been getting hints that we should just plan on living at my in-laws, even move into the bigger side of the house, but I have mostly been ignoring them. My brother-in-law finally came out and asked if we would consider staying if we took the big side of the house. YEAH RIGHT! I mean, it's a nice house and all...but I need space. Is that wrong?
Greg has been enjoying fire academy, though he still hasn't been enjoying not spending much time with Ben, especially since Ben is having a lot of firsts now and Greg is missing them. We are encouraged when we think of only having 3 more weeks and then we get to be back on our "normal schedule. Of course, then we will have to get use to that schedule again.
Other than that, Greg is pretty boring...so moving on to me.
Me
After several years of being asked if I wanted to do fantasy football with the boys, I agreed. I was really excited in the beginning, but I seem to be having a lot of trouble managing everything and have decided that its not very much fun.
I would say that I am approximately 12-13 weeks pregnant, though we can't be sure since we were totally not planning this. We feel pretty blessed, though it has been quite the shock and an entire drain. I've been soooooooooo exhausted, though not nearly as nauseous as I was with Ben. The worst part is that I stopped producing enough milk for Ben and his weight gain slowed way down, which was scary and hard and frustrating.
It was terrible trying to get Ben on formula. He screamed and screamed for me, but I had nothing to give him. For three days we went on like that. But for a few weeks I know he wasn't eating enough because he was fussy all the time. After he was steady on formula he stopped being so fussy.
It was hard adjusting to being pregnant because Greg and I wanted to wait until Ben was at least one year, mostly for the health of all parties involved. To know that Ben was suffering makes me worry about the new Seamonkey and is taking a lot of faith to know that God is not only providing for us, but blessing us in so many ways and has plans for us that are well beyond our understanding.
Ben
Ben is almost seven months old, so that means I'm finally posting his six month pictures!
There was a petting zoo at the corn maze, Ben was impressed, but I think you can tell from his expression that he wanted to take a duck home and Greg said no.
We got some new (and quite pricey, though I got an AMAZING deal) cloth diapers for Ben. Everyone is in love. :)
We
We are thinking of purchasing a home instead of renting, and since we are definitely missing our original goal of being out by the end of October we might as well take a little time to find a very CHEAP place to live. I found a realtor that made me feel confident we can find somewhere in our price range, but I guess that's what her job is.
I've been getting hints that we should just plan on living at my in-laws, even move into the bigger side of the house, but I have mostly been ignoring them. My brother-in-law finally came out and asked if we would consider staying if we took the big side of the house. YEAH RIGHT! I mean, it's a nice house and all...but I need space. Is that wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment