Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures and Videos

1) This is Emmet. Emmet is just now starting to crawl. He really prefers his little scoot though. This is him scooting at the park we go to almost every day.



2) This is Pierce. Right now Pierce is the best at letters, no, and lots of other words you throw at him. His brother Connor is catching up fast though. In this video Pierce shares some of his sweet animal sounds.



3) Hugs is my new favorite trick (besides them saying my name). In this video Connor goes in for a hug and Pierce joins in. It's so cute!




4)
Greg and I went to the two playoff games that the Sox had in Chicago. Of course the first game was fun because the Sox won and everyone was thrilled. They lost the second game but I still had a good time. I skipped class for the second game so the official number of classes skipped during college is 3. I'm a loser.
6) Greg and I got pumpkins to carve over the weekend. I was so proud of mine until we got it to the car and I realized that there were maggots crawling out of it. It is sitting outside now and I haven't gotten around to carving it yet, but I did find my pattern. Greg carved his pumkin while I studied for tests and he did a really good job on it. I'll try to get pictures up soon.

7) I bought my plane ticket to go to Idaho for winter break. I will be in Idaho for three glorious weeks, the only downside is that the ticket cost over six hundred dollars and so I am now juggling pennies...for a few weeks atleast.

8) I have three tests and a paper still left this week so I am going to be done posting for now. Sorry I've been slacking for a while.

1 comment:

The Rexburgites said...

I loved your post! When are you coming to idaho? Let me know, I want to see you. miss you