Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

To the man who reminds me that I haven't update my blog, who affirms my concerns about my car, who hates Illinois more than I do, who is one of the smartest men I know, who grossly underestimates his influence over his family, who is loved dearly by all of his children, who is a man of integrity, who inspires excellence, who cares deeply for his wife and children, who strives to do what he believes is right, who achieved his dreams, who is strong enough to truly stand against the current, and who is hardworking.To the man that is so smart that he can not operate the features of Microsoft Word or texting on his cell phone because it is too simple. ;) To the man that I am proud to call my father.
Happy 83rd Birthday!!!

I'll take some pictures tonight and update my blog this week.

No comments: