Tuesday, December 2, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1) I am eating a moldy bagel. Partly out of thrift and partly because of my consciousness about world hunger.

2) It snowed!!!! I experienced my first Chicago snow storm. The snow is so wet and heavy that it just sticks on everything, even after it warms up and should be melting. It's very beautiful though, the trees are all glistening and pretty. I love it!

3) People here drive like morons in the snow. It used to take me 10 minutes tops to get to school, which is only 2 miles away. Now it takes me 20 minutes, and there is stop and go traffic. Ridiculous!

4) Thanksgiving was wonderful. Greg's mom, little brother Rob, and I baked all morning. It was so much fun. I tried a new pie recipe for cranberry pie and I wanted it to look just like the picture, with a partridge pie cut-out, so Greg spent about an hour cutting out a partridge and leaves from pie crust for me. The pie was beautiful, and very yummy.

5) I made an ad for a class project where my group was supposed to convince a board of directors to hire us to sell their product. It's very cute, check it out here.

6) I have 11 more days until I get to go to Idaho. I try not to talk about it too much because I think it bothers Greg that I am so excited to leave. I think he is starting to take it personally because every time I see him he asks me if I am packed yet. hmmm.

7) Here is a picture of Greg and me on Thanksgiving. Because Dad wanted pictures. ;)
8) Greg and I met four years ago on November 30th. Greg bought me roses and after church we went to see Bolt with his youngest brother and his girlfriend. It was wonderful. I can't believe that it's been four years and that I am so young. This was definitely not my plan, but I am grateful that God has a way of making life interesting.

9) Listen to my show!!! Thursdays, 10 A.M. Central time.
I am toying with the idea of playing nothing but Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas albums for a whole show.....Greg would kill me.

10) This is the last week of class and most of my big projects are done. My grades are all high and there is a possibility that I could squeak out an A in Spanish so I would have a 4.0 for this semester. I am so close to the finish line.

No comments: