Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday

1) Kate Zarko (Greg's sister) was married on Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony that had just about everyone in tears. The whole time I was sitting there bawling I was trying to figure out how weddings can be so happy and so dang depressing at the same time.

2) Jessie, a friend of Matt Zarko's, came in for the wedding. She is so fun! I am sad that she lives so far away. I decided that Matt needs to decide he loves her and marry her. That would make me happy.

3) I finished the green dress. It looks stupid. Upon discovering how stupid it looks I remembered how every other article of clothing I have made, besides my prom dress, has been something that I later regretted making as I was required to model the dweeby looking thing in front of an audience.

4) Let the record state that I am never sewing another article of clothing for myself. Let the record also state that this is not the first time that the record has stated this.

5) Connor has suddenly decided to start talking. It's relieving a lot of stress that I have been having. He is forming phrases and pronouncing more complex words, even telling me the letter that they start with.

6) Emmett is saying tons of new words every day. He also has molars coming in and has come to the conclusion that the world revolves around him and that biting and hitting are okay. Joey was a biter and I suffered greatly from the habit. I am in no way fond of biters.

7) I am working on a quilt that by my calculations I started 3 summers ago. I started feeling bad about this fact when I remembered fabric/started quilts that I have in the closet that used to be mine at my parents house. That is when I realized that I shouldn't feel bad for two reasons.
1: It's genetic
2: It is proof that I am female

8) I keep thinking that it would be nice to go to the pool since I have my pool pass and all...we'll see how that goes.

9) It is one month and three days until I get on the plane headed to Idaho. :)

10) My current favorite song is "Just Like the Moon" by Brett Dennen, whose style is really growing on me. Take a listen to the song if you are in (or want to be in) a sappy mood. mmmmsogood.

No comments: