1) Greg and I went to the Itasca fireworks with his sister and her fiance for the Fourth of July. I love fireworks. I believe my fascination with them stems from not having them as a child who grew up in a national forest.
2) I really enjoy going to swim lessons with the boys. It has been cold so the boys haven't enjoyed all of their lessons, but in general it is fun to show off how confident and comfortable Emmett is in the water. :)
3) Greg's softball season is almost over and suddenly this is making me very sad. I like getting off from work and flying up to the softball field to watch him doing something he loves. I wish there was something like softball that he did during the winter....maybe he needs to start playing hockey again.
4) The peas are all done in the garden and now the green beans are coming in. I just love being able to throw seeds in the ground and get food! I also love that I am blessed in knowing how to garden and be self-sufficient.
5) A garden pest of some sort got into my patch at the far end of the yard and ate the lettuce, swiss chard, and beet tops. It also ate the tops of the strawberry plants. I don't know what it is but I set up a fence. Greg thinks I am crazy.
6) Greg and I went for a wonderful bike ride last week that took us through the town of Frankfort. It was such a nice break to be able to relax and enjoy being together. Greg particularly enjoyed the trip because there where no Cubs fans that far South and there were Sox flags and clothing everywhere. A candy/ice cream shop we went into even had White Sox cookies. Greg decided we should live there and actually managed to find a station that is hiring.
I think Greg is crazy.
7) I almost have the top of my dress finished. Woop Woop.
8) Summer is going so fast I can't hardly believe it! Idaho is going to be here before I know it.
9) More and more I am thinking about how I only have one year of college left. The senioritis must already be setting in.
10) The speaker on my computer only works when I hold my computer at certain angles and apply pressure to the bottom right corner. It is kind of a nice feature.
No comments:
Post a Comment