Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10

1) Emmet said his first full sentence last week. He said "Where is the book?" Yesterday he said "Betsy, where are you?"

2) Connor counts my toes now. Thank you Go Diego! Go!
This only bothers me when he counts to few or to many toes. It never fails to make me recount my toes to make sure I have five, not six.

3) Pierce has recently become a super awful brat. ~sigh~ I'm not dealing with hearing NO! shouting at me anymore.

4) Someday I will have my own children to post about. Maybe then I will be better about pictures.

5) Greg got back a-okay from the bike trip. I am still slightly jealous that I didn't get to go.

6) I finished the top to Audrey's baby quilt. Now I just need to get the back on and tie it. It turned out very nicely.

7) Thirteen days until Idaho.

8) Joey called me last night so that I could walk him through the family frosting recipe. It's good to know that I am needed for something. Even though it means I don't get to sleep.

9) I bought my books for Fall semester. What a bite. I'm excited for my classes though, this should be a good year. The only draw back is that I have two night classes and right before them I have a class so it really messes up my work schedule. Oh well, we shall make it through.

10) Rob and Matt are back in town for the rest of the summer. It is nice to have them around. We went to see the new Harry Potter movie together, which is nice because Greg refuses to go with me.

No comments: