Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quickly

1) I am engaged.

2) Idaho was wonderful.

3) I am homesick. I miss my family.

4) I started my internship. Quite a lot of work. I am excited.

5) I am moving across town to live with Greg's second cousin in a house that is mold free.

6) Peirce gave me a very good hug and told me "missed you Betsy."

7) One of my classes was dropped by the college and I am now frantic trying to replace it with something I want to take.

8) Greg is changing shifts in October. To me this means that our first Christmas in person will be spent with him at the firehouse.

9) I think that I might start looking for youth ministry positions starting in the Spring.

10) I loved being at the fair with my little brothers and I am very proud of the men they are becoming.

No comments: