1) My January Term class is almost over. I just have a huge term paper, a group project, and a journal with a ton of writing left to turn in....all on Thursday.
2) Joey is in, that makes getting all of the above mentioned projects done a little tricky. He leaves on Monday so I think I will be able to pull a couple of late nights and get everything done. ~Fingers Crossed~
3) It's been great having Joey here. We have had some really fun times and him being here has forced me to make time to go to some of the museums that I still haven't been too.
4) Joey being here has reminded me how easily he can push all of the wrong buttons and how quickly I lose my temper when that happens. It's funny how your siblings can be so wonderful and awful at the same time.
5) Our car is out of the shop!!!! AMEN! It took a couple of weeks but its back on the road and, according to Greg, running like a champ.
6) I got my internship all set up and ready to go. I am very excited about what God has in store in this internship and am thrilled to see what I learn and where I go from this experience.
7) The weather has kind of stunk lately. :(
8) My birthday was wonderful. Greg and I spent the whole day playing wii and watching movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment