1) Alright, maybe I can accomplish just one blog post a month....
2) My internship kind of fell through and I ended up having to set up a second one last minute. I just got the last of the paperwork in...two weeks late...but I am up and running.
3) My easy last semester has turned into another really difficult one. I just laugh because I think that it's God's way of keeping me out of trouble and preventing me from being to absorbed in wedding planning.
4) Wedding? What wedding? When? Invitations? Oh yeah....I'll pencil that in for next week.....
5) We had a nice sunny and warm day last week. I helped the woman that I live with prune her apple tree. It was a delightful experience. I love working outside.
6) I was planning my garden patch at the Zarko's for this summer during a snow storm last week. I was very excited and talking to Greg about how I am going to do the potato patch this year. After a short stare he asked me if I realized there was over a foot of snow on the ground.
7) Connor and I were playing with dinosaurs that were eating tree leaves:
Connor: mmmmmm, I like eating trees. I LOVE living on planet earth.
Me: Welcome Connor, I think you are really going to enjoy living on this planet.
8) Pierce slips in the snow and falls on his backside:
Pierce: Ow, Betsy my butt hurts. Kiss my butt Betsy.
Me: Um, no. I draw the line at kissing feet Pierce.
Pierce: But WHY?
9) Greg had an interview at a new fire protection district. There are about 20 people on the list, and then psych. evals, etc. We'll see. If he is offered a job it will mean some big decision making for us.
10) Greg bought me a beautiful tea pot!! I feel so spoiled. Both of us are enjoying making tea and experimenting with brewing techniques and combining tea flavors. We are nerds.
No comments:
Post a Comment