Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April

1) I had a great trip to Colorado and I think we are all set flowers wise, which is such a great relief.

2) I only have five weeks of school left......IT FITS ON ONE HAND!

3) I've started thinking that maybe I should be job searching in Idaho. :)

4) The peas I planted are popping up like crazy and making me smile!

5) I can't wait to get the other veggies in the ground, but I am concerned that it might still be to chilly for them. We had 80 degree weather a few days ago, and now it is raining and storming like mad. Not very reassuring from a gardening standpoint.

6) I think that the biggest thing that we have left for the wedding is planning the actual ceremony. Nothing else really matters beyond our exchange of vows.

7) I am in a boot camp class, which is just code for really hard workout. It makes me sore.

8) Now that Greg has a kitchen that I am able to cook in I am able to cook the things that I miss from home and don't miss those foods....like yummy Molloy quiche. :)

9) Easter service was an absolutely wonderful experience this year. The priest that was presiding over the Mass had a very good message and did a wonderful job delivering it. I love it when those kind of things happen.

10) We have been getting r.s.v.p.'s back from our invitations. It is so fun to open them all and see who is coming and the little notes that they write back to us. :) Greg and I take turn opening them, but sometimes it ends up being whoever got to the mail first gets to open, which I don't enjoy as much.

No comments: