2) I got the photographer booked for the wedding! That makes me feel so much better.
3) Wedding veils at any bridal store $80-$300...At Jo Ann's or at Michael's $15-20. I'm sold.
4) Most of the wedding invites are sent. The only ones left are ones we need addresses for still!!!
5) We got the first round of marriage prep classes done! So excited.
6) It still feels like the wedding is coming fast but we are both getting excited!
7) I get to see my Mom in eight days!!! We are both flying into Denver to spend time with my aunt for a girl's weekend where we will also pick out my mom's dress for the wedding and decide on the flowers, which are a gift from my aunt!
8) Greg was working again this year during the Chicago St. Patrick's Day parade, but Stephanie (Greg's youngest brother's girlfriend-Follow that), and Mark (a good friend of Greg's) went downtown with me to see the river dyed green and catch a little of the parade.
9) It was rainy and gross, but we had a pretty good time. I am so excited I got to go to the parade! I feel that I can leave Chicago happy now. :)
10) Greg and I are so grateful for the opportunities that the Lord is providing for us right now. With Spring well on it's way we put up our support fence for the garden I grow in the back of his parents house and stuck our pea seeds in the ground. It is awesome how well the Lord knows our needs and provides for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment