
2) It took a picture like this to convince Greg to kill the spider.
3) Lesson learned: Kill the stupid spider yourself before your husband wants to free it!4) Since I have to pee about 4-5 times every night I am in the bathroom quite a bit and started seeing a crazy little bug that I have learned is nocturnal. They are called Silverfish and like to eat cotton and glue from wall paper. I don't like them and am working on a plan to destroy them. I read that they need a relatively high humidity level to survive so I might get a dehumidifier and set it up in only the bathroom, which is the only place that I am seeing them.

5) I have had a terrible cold for about three weeks now. It has been a blessing in that I am not nauseated by the smell of our home upon coming through the door, though as I am regaining smell I am noticing how queezy that is making me again.
6) Greg met with an advisor at the college he has been looking at and started getting a better feel for what he is going to have to do to get his degree. We think that he is going to start by taking a few online classes at the community college this Fall so that he doesn't have to quit work quite yet.
7) I've started looking at places that I would like to work but have not sent in my resume yet....I think I am still holding out for there being some mysterious way that I won't have to get a job.
8) In the meantime I have been watching a new family, which is going well....besides being sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment