1) I think I conquered the Silverfish. I squashed quite a few in the middle of the night and vacuumed all along the baseboard and in all the cracks. We haven't seen any in a few days!
2) The weather has cooled down a lot and the trees are just barely starting to change colors. The cooler weather and lack of humidity is making me feel sooooo much better! :)
3) I found a couple of positions that I am going to apply for, they are part-time but they seem so much more worthy of my time and effort than the full-time positions that I am finding.
4) Our first doctor's appointment for the baby went well. The funniest part was the nurse thinking that I was under 18 and that Greg was barely 21. The most awesome part was seeing the baby's heart so clearly and seeing it's arms/legs moving as it kicked around.
5) I've been working on an apron, which should have been a really simple project that has managed to stretch itself out for a week and broke a needle on my new sewing machine. The project is set up on our dining room table taunting me.
6) I've started feeling much better. I don't know if it is because I am mostly over the cold, or if I am just adjusting to being pregnant, but I'll sure take it! The sick feelings are much further apart now and I am so grateful. :)
7) Greg starts two online classes next week! Early American History and Introduction to Religion. We are both excited....me maybe more than him.
No comments:
Post a Comment