Because we are lame. Greg and I always try to remember to take pictures, we even talk about it and charge the batteries for the camera. But we always fail at picture taking.
Well, I do have pictures of our epic Christmas tree, but they are still on the camera waiting for Greg to take a picture of my belly to make it worth taking the pictures off the memory card....you know the drill.
Anyway, Greg is done with his semester! YAY! And he is surprised at how well he did, though I am not. I knew he had it in him all along. Plus, I am way to familiar with the feeling that you did a terrible job only to find out that you did stellar.
I feel humongous. REALLY....pictures to come. ;) I was having a super hard time with my hips, but then I came across this amazing book at the library about relieving pelvic pain during pregnancy and after just ONE "exercise" that consists of laying on the floor in a certain position I was fully mobile again (as fully mobile as any pregnant woman is). I am amazed at the creation of our bodies.
I've been sledding with the kids a few times. I am very grateful that they are all old enough to get up the hill on their own and can carry their own sleds. Even sliding down the hill takes more effort. Don't worry, I'm being careful and not rattling Seamonkey's little brain!
The road I take to come home from work has a lot of frost heaves on it now that it's been cold, so its like going over a 3 mile long series of small speed bumps. The baby kicks me every single time in between bumps to let me know that he does not enjoy being bumped around.
We are changing from our current doctor to a practice with midwives. They also have doctors on staff and we will be delivering in the hospital. Greg and I feel a lot better about this decision and are eager to meet with the midwives and doctors over the next few weeks. The only major draw back is that the hospital that we will deliver at and the practice are both further way than the doctors we were seeing before.
Two weeks ago my goal was to bake a new batch of cookies each day for Christmas presents. Last week I packed and sent the cookies. Greg and I were both ecstatic to see the cookies out the door, though we are still left with a large number of remains. Neither of us have been in the mood for sweets lately as a result.
Any time I am sitting still the baby gets super active. Today, while I was working online he kept kicking the keyboard away from me. I don't blame him, I feel the same way. It's just so awkward to see something quickly protrude and the recess into your stomach. Of course, it's also weird to have such a round shape too.
No comments:
Post a Comment