Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 21 – Something you know you do differently than most people

Well, I think that there are a lot of things that I do differently than most people, but really those are only our perspectives I guess.

One thing that I think is a lot different than most women is that I don't brush my hair. I used to, but my hair really doesn't like it. So I just lightly run my fingers through it to get any major knots out and let it do it's own thing. Then my hair is happy.

And I win.

It took me a while to figure out that my hair is happiest untouched, and that by not touching it my hair actually looks better and more "done" than if I try to do something with it. It's kind of nice not having to do much but use the "right" shampoo and conditioner and then letting it be wild.

No comments: