Saturday, March 5, 2011

In other news

1) Greg and are getting excited, but not overly anxious, about the baby being born.

2) We toured the hospital I will give birth in, they are currently remodeling so the rooms are pretty small. I felt a little claustrophobic!

3) Greg's classes are much more intense this semester. It's like I completely lose him the week that he has papers and tests due.

4) Work is good, but I get to feeling tired out of nowhere and naps are very tempting. I am feeling blessed to work from home so that I can take naps (almost) whenever I need to.

5) We had a baby shower last weekend. There were several people that I didn't even know there! It was a fun time though and we feel very loved and cared for knowing so many people are interested in supporting us.

6) It gives me great peace to see little outfits and diapers ready for the goomer to arrive.

7) Greg said he would take me to watch PBR tomorrow afternoon! I know it's kind of silly, but I am really excited that he said yes. He has never watched live bull riding, and it's been awhile since I have. And I have never been to one of the really big events. It should be fun as long as I don't sleep through it.

8) Not sleeping through the night is one of my least favorite side-effects of being a mother. Though I am doing pretty well with everything else.

9) Every time we take a "belly" picture I think that I am huge, then I look at past pictures and realize how small I was when I thought I was enormous!
It's crazy to me that Greg's shirts are getting tight around my belly.


No comments: