2) Greg got the new job in Deerfield, though we are still waiting for a start date. So in the meantime we are going to stay at his parents, who have an in-law arrangement attached to their house. This is a great blessing because it gives us time and flexibility!
3)Did I mention that we are moving into my in-laws?
4) Ben is rolling across the floor, cooing constantly, blowing spit bubbles, scootching across the floor semi-army-crawl style, and laughing at everything we say. He started teething right before we biked Wisconsin, but he has pretty much been a trooper about it, though the two front teeth haven't quite poked all the way out.
5) Ben goes through SEVERAL bibs a day with all the drooling he has been doing.
6) At Ben's 4 month check up the Doctor said that Ben was puny and told me to start feeding formula. She ignored the fact that he had grown almost 5 inches since his last visit. I panicked briefly and then realized that even if I wanted to feed Ben more I couldn't because he simply stops eating when he is full and REFUSES to eat anymore. I can tell he is filling out more now, so I am not as concerned, though I am interested to see what he weighs when we go to his weight check appointment in a few weeks.
7) A couple of weeks ago Greg dropped a big bottle of something on my foot and now, even though it isn't bruised, it still hurts. It hurts even more when I run, or even when I walk to far. The 5k goal is looking like it will have to wait.
8) The bike trip went really well. Greg and I took turns riding and driving support so that we would both have the opportunity to bike. I was proud of being able to keep up with the lead riders when I did bike, even though I was only biking half days.
9) My work had an outing planned for the end of July that they graciously invited us to. We went on a boat cruise of Lake Geneva in Wisconsin! Ben slept the entire time. Greg and I enjoyed the fair weather we had that day and the boat itself, which was over 113 years old!
10) Greg's grandparents just gave us a bike trailer/jogging stroller. I can't wait to get it hooked up to the bike!
11) The garden is doing okay. It needs some love. The squash plants are incredible, but we aren't getting any fruit off of them. I think that we either have something eating the blossoms, or they aren't pollinating. It's so discouraging when you can't even get a stinking zucchini! The tomatoes are doing well though. And so is my herb garden that my husband was so enthused about moving from the balcony of the condo to his parents porch.
12) It seems like Ben will be crawling in no time, which is really exciting. However, we try to really just focus on and enjoy where he is at right now. There is no need to rush.
13) Ben loves the water! Bath time and pool time!
No comments:
Post a Comment