Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful that my kids love each other and love spending time with each other. Even though some things are really hard with the kids being so close in age, Ben learning to share is going well, which I think would have been harder if he was older. He loves getting Nora up from her nap, and she adores everything about Ben. I often catch him running across the room to give her a kiss, or walking by her and saying, "HiIIiiiie Nora". It's adorable and melts my heart.





I am thankful to have a camera that I am able to capture things like this with. 


And to capture real life, even if that means funny faces. 







And by real life, I mean the news van climbing Mt. Nora...
 And split lips from drinking (water) and walking


I am also very very very thankful for my husband, who got home from work and hung a shelf that I painted in the bathroom, wrapped (most) of the Christmas presents with me, and then helped me can 15 quarts of salsa before the tomatoes went bad. He is also putting up with green tomatoes all over the house waiting to ripen. He's just awesome. 

Quote of the week: "So we basically just grew all this stuff to make a crap load of salsa?" -Greg

No comments: