Friday, October 26, 2012

Today is Friday

This week I am thankful for the Fall. It's something that we don't really experience that long in Idaho, but here the leaves change colors and the temperature changes gradually, instead of 70 degrees and then snow. 
Of course, this week, it was in the seventies and we were kind of uncomfortable, but we worked to be thankful for it and spent an extra long time outside. 

We picked pumpkins with Greg's grandparents. Which was quite the adventure considering the crew we were with and the fact that it down poured  for a while.

 Nora didn't really care about the whole thing, she was nice and toasty in the carrier. 

 And Ben loved the entire experience, including the doughnuts and the mud!





I take the kids out in the jogging stroller a lot when Greg is at work, usually there is a little fuss from Ben about not being able to walk, but he always just plays when I let him out. Last time Greg went with me, both the kids fell asleep. I don't think that's ever happened before. 


No comments: