Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ten on Wednesday

1) I missed last week. But I single-handedly pulled off a surprise birthday party for Greg!

2) Planning a surprise birthday party is exhausting. Luckily a neighbor was amazing and watched the kids for me one morning so I could go grab everything and get set up. Also, luckily my husband works insane hours, so once everything was set into motion and I had a plan, I just had to wait for him to be gone for two days.

3) Greg's actual birthday is tomorrow, but I keep forgetting and I feel awful.

4) I'm ready for Amelia to have all her molars.

5) I am equally ready to sleep through the night again.

6) I know I haven't been in full blown nesting mode, but I have been really productive lately and have been loving it. I think I am looking forward to Spring cleaning.

7) I am ready to start my seeds indoors. I am not ready to give up floor and surface space to dirt and seeds.

8) I am officially in the third trimester, which is horribly exciting and daunting at the same time.

9) Proof I am nesting: I seriously contemplated moving Amelia out of her room today because I want it ready for the baby, who isn't due for months and who doesn't really need a room right away. Brilliant.

10) For the sake of sleep, I put diapers on Amelia at night when we started potty training, even though she was doing so well. Now I wonder if that was the best choice, or if we would be completely diaper free if I hadn't. I'll never know, but since no one has been sleeping through the night anyway, maybe I'll give it a try one of these days. Or maybe I won't.

No comments: