Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ten on Tuesday

1) It's February. I am stuck somewhere between recovering from Christmas and Spring Cleaning. But I am not in February. I feel like this year is flying! Coming up: Greg's birthday, followed quickly by Amelia's birthday, and Easter is early! Too much pressure.

2) I have this ridiculous list of goals, including finishing Amelia's Christmas stocking, making one for the new baby, making 3 baby quilts, and 2 twin quilts, all on top of surviving! And getting seeds started, and trees planted....

3) There is nothing like your husband "reconfiguring" your external hard drive with all your family pictures on it to scare the crap out of you and motivate you to print those pictures! Gah! Trust me.

4) Here are some pictures from a photoshoot last Fall. We were supposed to be able to use them for Christmas cards. I got them December 22nd. I didn't send Christmas cards.



This child. 


This one makes me feel like everyone was running away from me. Which is how I feel some days.



This sums up their relationship pretty well

If you are looking for a good example of my children's personalities




"WE rule them, they don't rule WE!"




5) I assembled a twin bed for Nora, that is the bottom of a twin bunk set. The kids asked for the beds to be bunked and Greg was super excited, so I couldn't say no. They made it the first night, so we will see how this goes. I just feel bad, because it is going to be one more thing Ben loses when the new baby comes and Amelia needs to move into that room. 

6) Greg got an overtime/held over on Sunday. I don't know why that throws me off so much sometimes, but it did. I drove the kids to visit the firehouse and they had a blast! I let them take their fire gear, they were so excited to show it to Greg's lieutenant. 

7) I spent most of Monday in a daze, wondering what day it was, and what obligations I had. Ugh. 

8) The weather was terrible here today. Cold. Rainy. Windy. Miserable late winter gick. 

9) Quote of the week goes to Amelia: Amelia: "Name baby Tractor" Me: "No Amelia, we are not naming the baby Tractor." Amelia: "Awwww!"

10) I put on a shirt the other day and felt like I had a beach ball under my shirt. I don't remember having that distinct feeling with the others. 

No comments: