1) I have a cold and keep sneezing and the most inopportune times. Besides the stuffy head the sneezing is just awful.
2) I spent the weekend at Greg's house on the couch blowing my nose, taking Coldeze, and studying. It wasn't the best weekend ever, but it definitely wasn't the worst. I also made cream puffs and played board games with a bunch of people. The weekend was made better by going to school and finding out that I don't have homework for all three of today's classes!!!
3) Last night I went to an organizational meeting for the school radio station. I didn't get the time slot that I wanted but I am still proud to say that you can listen to me online from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. (Central time) Thursdays starting next week by clicking here and following the appropriate links. :)
4) The sports rack didn't make it on the Subaru this weekend and I just told Greg about my third week of September prediction. He said that just to spite me he was going to make sure it got on the car tomorrow. Then he changed his mind and told me that he thought it was just some psychological trick to get him to put the rack on the car so I am going to stick with my first prediction of September 27th.
5) Notre Dame won on Saturday. It wasn't the best game we have ever played, that is for certain. Our defense kept getting stupid penalties and looking like dorks. I hate it when a team can't play fair, it just look rediculus. I'll take the win but I'm not going to brag...plus we play Michicagan next week so I need to keep my head down for a while.
6) So far I have only spent about $12 a week on groceries. I think that's pretty good. I don't really buy meat or anything like that (that is what Greg's parents are for) but it works out pretty well.
7) Spanish class is going very well. I make mistakes sometimes but I just keep trying and asking the professor to repeat things so I can watch his mouth move and then I am able to get it. I think that I will be A-Okay in this class as long as I am able to keep up what I am doing.
8) The weather was really nice over the weekend. There was one day where there was a little rain in the evening but otherwise it was a very pleasant temperture and the humidity was fairly low. I liked it a lot because during the day it felt like cool fall days in Idaho, and at night it felt like summer nights in Idaho. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment