1) Biking in the suburbs during rush hour right after a train passed is a little exhilarating. You honestly do not know if you are going to die on the way to school. WHAT A RUSH!
2) It rained a LOT over the weekend. I was a little worried about my bedroom being dry, but we made it through okie dokie.
3) Greg worked about 60 hours last week. What a trooper.
4) I still haven't gotten to ride the Zamboni yet because I never go to the rink late enough. Stupid morning classes.
5) I got all of my training done at the radio station so as soon as I get my key from campus security I will be on the air! I'm excited.
6) Turns out that one of my friends from class and the radio asked Greg to go with her to her Senior Prom. I knew Greg at the time but we weren't "official" or anything like that, but I remember him going with her and telling me about it. Crazy.
7) Favorite band of the week is Noah and the Whale.
No comments:
Post a Comment