1) Two weeks ago my car stopped starting, I got Greg's car stuck in a snow bank with the keys in it while it was running, and my car started on its own after me pulling spark plugs, changing the battery, and trying starting fluid. All in two days.
2) Greg took me to this really great steak place called Stony River for my birthday. It was wonderful!
3) My January class is going very well. It is over this week and then Spring semester starts the first Monday in February.
4) I finally got a new phone. :( I am sad that I had to finally let go of my old one, but it was time. :) I am happy to have a new phone that people don't laugh at.
5) There is a small sheet of ice (1/2" - 1/4") covering my bedroom window.
6) I have to get a new catalytic converter for my car. It is quite a fiasco trying to organize a drop-off/pick-up time since my boyfriend is working close to 100 hours every week.
7) I went to a really pretty Latin Mass at a beautiful Catholic church in Chicago. The church is St. John Cantius and it is where Greg's grandmother and great grandmother were married. His grandmother went to school there too. His mom went with me and we were able to take his grandma, which was really special.
8) It could warm up a little and I wouldn't complain.
9) I ordered all of my text books for next semester but none of them are here yet!
10) I have about three weeks to get Greg's birthday present.....I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment