1) The flu has been moving through the house. I got it on Thursday night and was wiped out until Saturday night. It wasn't fun. Greg's dad rescued me bu going to the store and buying me Saltines. Luckily I had spent the night there, otherwise I would have been even more miserable.
2) Pierce passed out in my arms again on Monday. We went to the doctor and they think that he is just holding his breath until he passes out. On Saturday he is going to get a ECG scan done to see if he is having seizures.
3) My January term class is done and Spring semester has started. I have to admit that I am very daunted by Spanish 102.
4) Greg worked 100 hours last week. Way to go Greg.
5) I was finally going to get a desk on Friday but I was sick so I remain deskless.
6) No pictures yet...sorry.
7) The boys and I made a fort with one of my quilts and some clothes pins last week. They had never played with clothes pins before and the clothes pins ended up being a bigger hit than the fort.
8) I am sick of being asked about when Greg and I are getting married. We could maybe stop talking about that.
9) We have had a few warm days here, complete with sun and everything. I know better than to think that the nice weather will last very long, but it has been nice enjoying the sun shine!
10) It's already February! Where did January go?!
No comments:
Post a Comment