Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Eight

1) Greg's birthday is tomorrow. I am so excited! I got stuff to make him breakfast tomorrow since I have a night class and won't be around to do anything at night, but he was able to get the day off and will be able to relax, which is always nice.

2) The "t" wasn't working on my keyboard for a couple of days and then all of a sudden it started working again. Hallelujah!

3) I am not very good at design yet, but I still really enjoy the outlet that the class provides for me and I think that I will understand better in a few weeks.

4) We went to visit Greg's grandparents on Valentine's Day to celebrate his birthday as well as his grandfathers and his uncles. It was actually a very relaxing and enjoyable way to spend Valentine's day. The only problem was that we ate too much food while we were there and didn't feel like going out at night. (But we saved money!)

5) I think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. Because of this thought I feel like Arizona sounds like a nice place to visit.

6) The boys are out of town for a week still and the house is very lonely and quiet without their little feet pounding around.

7) I baked an Apple Danish and took it to Greg at the firehouse for dessert. It was a big hit!

8) I like my Spanish class, even though there is an excessive amount of homework. I really enjoy the teacher. She is much better than last semesters teacher and she makes the class time fun.

No comments: