1) I have been getting all of my homework done so that I have at least one free day every weekend. It has been wonderful!
2) Last night I had all of my homework done and the boys still aren't back so I was a little bored. I cleaned the living & dining rooms and the kitchen. I feel so good about it. All of the toy sets are back together and in their appropriate bins and under the couches are cleaned. :)
3) The above story makes me feel like a mom. :~S
4) Greg worked from 4:30 P.M. on Friday until 12:30 A.M. on Saturday, then he got a call at 3:30 A.M. because the station was in dire need of a paramedic because someone's partner was feeling icky. So he went to work at station #1 until 8:00 A.M. when he began his regular shift at station #2. THEN he ended up getting held over on Sunday for a few extra hours. He was tired.
5) I am working on a really cool project in my design class. The exercise is to make an optical illusion where straight lines look bent.
6) I love winter but I am starting to like the idea of no more socks.
7) I have been looking forward to Spring break more and more lately. Greg and I are trying to figure out when we can go visit the girls and their new little brother in Lincoln!!!
8) Greg bought me a beautiful glass vase for some cheap flowers that I bought at the grocery store. They were only a dollar and I couldn't pass them up. Greg felt bad that they were wilting on the counter so he bought me the vase. :) I love him.
9) I am missing the boys, it is soooo quiet without them. It has been nice not having to work, but I am really starting to miss playing with the kiddos. The cats are not sufficient substitutes.
10) Speaking of cats, one of them has really taken to me because she is so desperate for attention. The cat is kind of growing on Greg too, I can tell because every time it climbs into his lap he looks at me and says, "Okay, so it's cute. We still aren't getting any cats."
No comments:
Post a Comment