Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

1)Sooooo. The brakes on my car are no longer working. Apparently my ABS module is no longer with us. Driving it the last few days was interesting. Greg and I are trying to decide if it is worth it to fix the car since it will cost half the price we paid for the car, or if we should be looking for another one.
In the meantime we are juggling cars and bikes and discovering the very real joys of living in two different homes, having 3 jobs and school split between us.
I love that Greg is so calm about stuff like this. I also love that he is able to laugh with me all the way to the shop as we go to pick up our broken down car.

2) I bought a "lasagna gardening" book for small spaces. I got it for a quarter of the cover price! I am excited about getting my garden going.

3) I also bought some fabric with Stephanie so that we could make summer dresses. The fabric was on sale so we saved quite a bit. I am excited about being able to use my new sewing machine! And having a summer dress. :)

4) I have a cold and my poor sinuses are congested. I am not excited about being sick!

5) On Friday the boys and I found a sticker page in one of their coloring books. I had tried showing them stickers before but they didn't really care too much for them. This time though we were completely covered in stickers. I love how kids develop overnight. One day something is lame and the next day it is the coolest thing ever.



6)I discovered that Emmett knows a lot of things that we just haven't asked him about yet. Besides building his vocabulary with lots of new words like "bird" and "cloud." I found that he knows his body parts!!



6) Pierce is working on developing phrases so I thought I would get him started on some essentials...his father doesn't know. shhhhh




7) Here are some pictures that have been on my camera for a while.



No comments: