1) My flowers are still alive!
2) I don't know what to do about a summer job/internship...growing up even more is hard.
3) Emmett is walking really well! It is so much fun. Yesterday he walked half way back from the park all by himself (I held his hand when we were on rough sidewalk).
4) We are learning new words like power pole, fire hydrant, side walk, van, sports utility vehicle, and mid-sized sedan. I feel that it is important to be able to label things in one's world.
5) The cats are happy that their people are home, even if it means they can no longer enjoy the living room during daytime hours.
6) It is ridiculously warm here. I am not complaining at all, my toes saw sunshine today! I think it is going to snow next week.
7) We have plans for my Spring Break!!!
8) I love lent. :) I don't really feel that the no meat on Fridays rule should apply to me because I usually don't eat meat anyway and when I have the chance I think that I should eat meat to keep my iron levels normal....we'll see how my rationalizing goes.
9) I have been learning a lot of communication theories in my com. theory class (go figure). They get stuck in my head and I end up applying them to all sorts of situations. The same thing happens with my gender com. class (which has had a lot of feminism and child development stuff in it). I think Greg is looking forward to the end of this semester.
10) We have moved on from lines in my design class and we get to use shapes now! I spent today's class cutting out black triangles and gluing them onto white paper. I want a job like this class.
No comments:
Post a Comment