Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictures Included

1) It was wonderful to have Frances in town. Her flight was delayed and so my super trooper of a boyfriend drove down to Midway after midnight to pick Frances up.
On Saturday Frances had a busy day of shopping, meeting friends for dinner, shopping more, getting hair cuts and our nails done (Crazy, I know). It was such an amazing and refreshing day. Thanks for the visit Frances!

2) The hospital is being very inefficient with Grandma and it looks like we might bring her home for a few days to care for her ourselves.

3) I worked very hard to finish a crocheted blanket that I started at N.I.C. so that I could give it to Grandma while she was still in the hospital. I am happy to say that I completed a project and it looks quite nice! I meant to take a picture but getting it to Grandma was more important.

4) Greg is working crazy 48 hour shifts so that he can trade time for vacation for both the bike trip and our visit to Idaho. It's hard to watch him go through it but I know that he will really enjoy the breaks when they come. :)

5) According to an article my dad sent me the weather here has been awful and everyone is hating it. I personally am enjoying the lack of smothering heat coupled with humidity...and I have a nice tan to boot.

6) Here are some pictures of my garden at the Zarko's.
The rain barrel is a rigged trash can that sits in the middle of the bed for easy watering.



This is the entire garden.
You can see our hanging flower baskets, the water barrel, and the fencing for the peas/tomatoes/and cucumbers to grow on.

The first pea flowers! I can't wait to eat fresh peas!!!

7) This is what a trip to the park consists of for me.


Three crying boys in a triple stroller.

Rear view of said stroller.


Empty front view.
Yes, it is as wide as a side walk.

8) Here are a few pictures of the boys at the park today. :)

This is a perfect example of an Emmett smile.



The best pose and smile combo I could get from the twins.



Pierce Connor


This is one of my favorite tricks I taught the boys to do...it's how Emmett thinks.

9) I found this blog the other day and have been completely obsessed with it. I am not getting much else done.

10) I plan to finally get to work on my sun dress so that it might possibly be ready to wear at Kate's wedding in July. Greg and his friend Matt moved a table and my sewing machine to my house so that I could work on it. We'll see what happens.









No comments: