1) I should be writing a paper about prostitution in the bible, the medieval times and colonial times. Instead I think I will update my blog.
2) I love the new place that I am living in. I am close enough to walk to school, and I plan on walking for as long as the weather allows me too. They are super nice people and it is wonderful to have someone to talk to in the morning or when I get back from work, school, etc. I am very grateful for their generosity and hope that some day I am able to give to someone the wonderful gift that has been given to me.
3) Greg and I have started pricing wedding rings. We have expensive taste. Every time I think I am ready to know how much Greg paid for my engagement ring I chicken out and decide that I don't want to know. The appraisal for the ring is sitting on his desk. I haven't even reached for it yet. All I know is that the band to match the ring is $1,407. ~gasp~
4) In my spare time (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) I am working on getting our blog set up for the wedding so that guests who will have to travel will be able to figure out how to get to Idaho and how extensive the trip may be. It's a chore but I am really excited at the prospect of everyone being able to see the place that I love so much.
5) Much to the dismay of my father the wedding guest list is not shrinking. This is my way of saying deal with it or I'll send you a post card from where ever I elope from.
6) School is beginning to get stressful. As usual the class that I figured would be a cakewalk is not. Ceramics is shaping up to be a lot of extra work outside of class.
7) I am so ready for fall and winter. I want to carve pumpkins and make caramel apples.
8) My internship is going well. I feel like I am learning a lot and since I am picking things up so quickly I am being given more responsibility. Which is great and stressful at the same time.
9) The other day I talked with a director of youth ministry who told me of several places to hand my resume in and other churches that are looking for someone to fill the youth minister position. That was encouraging. She also talked up the master's and graduate certificate programs at Loyola. I'll have to look into that more.
10) Greg is thinking about taking a few classes in the spring to complete a second associates. Having the second associates would help him at work, but also make transitioning to another school to complete his bachelors a lot easier. We'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment