Monday, October 5, 2009

15 very random thoughts

1) I was planning on leaving for school 30 minutes ago.

2) I am a list maker. I thrive on lists. When I am really busy/stressed I need my list and my schedule to coordinate perfectly.

3) I made a scarecrow of Grandma for the front porch and it keeps scaring me because I think someone is sitting there.

4) I am increasingly overwhelmed by how busy I am.

5) I have a cold.

6) I can't wait until pumpkin carving.

7) I went to a wedding of one of Greg's friends on Friday. It was beautiful and the reception was wonderful. I can't wait until my wedding!

8) I wish I had my wedding dress picked out already.

9) Greg's sister Kate is pregnant. How exciting.

10) The boys are afraid of inflatable Halloween decorations. I can't help but to be reminded of my older brother John being irritated by inflatable Christmas decorations. Maybe he is secretly afraid of them too.

11) I bought fabric to make a quilt for a friend who is having a baby. I am excited to see how it turns out.

12) I am making a leaf platter in my ceramics class. It is looking pretty good! I can't wait until it's done! I want to have thanksgiving turkey on it.

13) Besides my internship I have art, theology, and philosophy classes. I am feeling like this is what higher education is all about.

14) One of my old dogs died last weekend. It was very sad. I don't think that I am done grieving yet.

15) This time next year I am not going to be in school anymore!!!!!

No comments: