Monday, October 12, 2009

Update

1) I lost my phone at Six Flags this weekend. It was exactly what I had hoped would happen.

2) The garden is done and I've pulled everything up. I made a batch of tomato sauce and I just finished making carrot bread.

3) I love the changing of the seasons. In church someone prayed a prayer of thanksgiving for the changing seasons being God's way of helping us to see the passing of the time as we anticipate His return. I have been pondering this a lot, which is helping me cope with the cold weather setting in.

4) I've heard that there are ski areas open in Idaho already. I am working very hard to not be jealous.

5) I realize now that I need to just bite the bullet and pick out a wedding dress. They aren't getting any cheaper.

6) In a few weeks I register for the last semester of my bachelor's degree.

7) I am getting my resume all polished up to send to a Catholic church in Colorado. Prayer for that would be nice.

8) I am working on a baby quilt for a friend that is due in December. I am realizing that my sewing machine has limits that start right after the 2 1/2 hours of sewing mark. It is detrimental to my progress.

9) This is midterm week. I am not excited about my philosophy midterm at all. I actually feel nervous in my gut about it. ugh.

10) Greg and I are going to pick out pumpkins this weekend (hopefully)! I am so excited.

No comments: