2) Got a new phone. Pretty snazzy & recycled.
3) School is kicking my butt. It's almost over though.
4) Bought my wedding dress. Soooooo excited. It's gorgeous.
5) I like this song a lot.
6) My youngest brother got his first deer. I feel old.
7) The boys have been sick. Yuck. They are having conversations with each other now though. Yay!
8) There are missionaries from Croatia staying with Greg's parents. They have a 4 year old daughter and a 1 year old son who are completely adorable. The kids don't speak English but the daughter sure tries hard to talk to me. She and I are friends. ;)
9) I got a parking ticket.....IN MY OWN DRIVEWAY!!! Go figure. I blocked the sidewalk for ten minutes. Good grief.
10) Greg and I carved our pumpkins 2 weekends ago. They are already rotting pretty badly but they were fun. I carved a cabin with trees and stars and Greg carved a scary face. We roasted the seeds and had a wonderful time.
11) I made carrot chocolate chip bread from my carrot harvest. It was a hit.
12) I made a baby quilt for my friend Amanda who is having a baby in December. It's adorable. My machine made it all the way throw the project but just barely. I am afraid that the machine might be dying. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment