Greg and I both felt the same kind of happiness you feel when a new baby is born and we are both so happy that we were able to have the time with her leading up to her new life in Heaven.
The past couple of weeks have been very hard. I was sick, we knew Grandma was struggling and was letting go. Then she passed and that changed a lot of things. I've missed quite a few classes the last week, which leaves me strangely disoriented.
I am really looking forward to the end of the semester. I registered for my final semester yesterday and I was really excited. It should be a much easier semester, but we will see what happens.
Well, my room is a mess, I have homework to catch up on, and I fully intend to veg this weekend so I better get to work.
Oh, and here are pictures from when Greg and I went to the Morton Arboretum the day I came down with the nasty-cold-flu-cough-thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment