1) I usually try not to complain too much on here (I know that I am not successful) but I have been thinking about this post for a long time and just thinking about it made me feel better so I thought that I would go ahead and get it out.
2) THREE times last week DIFFERENT people in different situations called me either short or small. One of which was my yoga teacher. Then one of my professors referred to me as "Betsywetsy." Thanks a lot world.
3) During a lesson that I was teaching to my high school youth group, a student got up and walked out. They didn't return during the lesson. No worries, I didn't put any effort into this lesson.
4) I woke up at 5 in the morning worrying about how I had phrased something on the r.s.v.p. cards for the wedding invites. PLEASE!
5) Greg's parents were coming over to his place for dinner. I decided to make dinner rolls. I killed the yeast by putting it in a place that was too warm. The rolls didn't rise. No big deal. We just ate hockey pucks.
6) Easter candy is already out. Lord help me!
7) Friday night Greg is taking our high school boys from youth group to his house for an overnight event while I take the girls. We return the kids to the church at 8 the next morning. Two hours later we meet with a priest for our first marriage preparation class. That should bring about some good conversations.
8) I feel the syrup flowing in my bones but I know that I must wait to get my hands to work.
9) Pierce is essentially potty trained. I am skipping his twin and moving right along to the baby brother. We will return to Connor at a later time.
10) Wedding Invitations/Setting up Registries: Number One Cause of Marriages Ending Before They Begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment