Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for a lot of little things, including rest. :)

We had Easter at our house, and when we initially invited people we didn't really expect that they would come because of the drive, or other plans. We ended up with about 20 people here for Brunch. I only have a picture of the table, not all of the people delightfully crammed into it.


On Easter Ben managed to sneak his very first Peep. It was Easter, so I let him keep it, but I put him outside to enjoy it.


We bought a lawn mower last week. An "old-fashioned" mower. Greg is not horribly impressed...do not even think about mentioning to him that it has zero-emissions, he just doesn't care. It gives you a good work out though. And Ben likes it, isn't that enough?


Have you ever seen a cuter kid shoving pancakes into his mouth?


Ben's favorite books right now are this series that we check out from the library. His great-grandparents bought him the snowman one, but it's not here yet.

And Greg is enjoying these, also from the library, they are very humorous and fun for parents to read.

Nora had an ultra-sound on Monday and is doing beautifully! It looks like she should be at least the size of her brother, and her head is nice and big. We can't wait to meet her!

No comments: