This week I am thankful that Nora is here and healthy. We are a little busy right now, but I promise to type the story of her birth...it's a good one. :) And I am not even biased at all. ;)
Greg snapped this picture the other day. We joked it would be the last one before the baby was born. We had plans for a funny/cute photo shoot that completely fell through.
Nora was born Sunday afternoon. She doesn't look thrilled to be on Earth in this picture.
She looks like she is settling in to being human in this picture though.
And here, well...Ben doesn't look like he is a huge fan of Nora being alive either.
But as you can see, Ben is adjusting to being a big brother. He is always making sure she is not to hot, or too comfortable. Even though it annoys me, he seems to enjoy screaming in her ear when she is eating, which keeps her awake and makes feeding her easier.
We are recovering from a few days alone at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We have been trying not to let things slide, even though it's exhausting. The cookies...totally not bribes!
The boys enjoy helping Nora out during tummy time.
And apparently I enjoy naps so much that I don't even notice awesome pictures being taken of me.
To everyone who has called or texted and not received a reply: Please call back. I am trying to get to everyone, I really do want to talk to you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment