Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for this excellent piece of wisdom I found on Pinterest that has eliminated our ant problem entirely. And in just one night!

I am thankful for the ability to take Ben's highchair outside to be hosed down occasionally.


I am thankful Ben is developing, even if it means I find him like this constantly.
 

I am thankful we are able to share mango ice cream bars! 


I am thankful for the harvest of summer, even with the drought. 
 

 I am thankful for the day at the beach we shared as a family. Ben absolutely loved the sand and water.

Nora didn't enjoy it as much, and I think at first the loud waves kind of scared her.

We all had a really great time and are grateful that Ben is so happy in the water. 
 

I am also thankful for homemade playdough, which occupies Ben for about ten minutes. It's kind of rough having to stick around the house for Nora to nap now, and it's usually to hot to play in the yard all day. After a while outside Ben is begging to come back in, and it's just not healthy in this heat to force him to stay out, but occupying him inside is a challenge. I sometimes wish we had an indoor jungle gym! 
 

No comments: