Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Update

We haven't been especially busy, we've just been busy enough that it's been good to take a break from some things.

Greg's hockey team made it into the playoffs, which added a few more games to his season that were close together. They won the championship game with a shut-out! I was able to find a sitter and go to the last two games. I love watching Greg play hockey, especially when he gets to play with his brother, Rob. They are fun to watch together. 

We've been looking for a house to move to and we think we've found one. It's not as close to work as we'd like, but it's in our price range and will be a good place to live as we continue to save for our down payment to buy a house. 
I'll be glad when that's done. 

I've been trying to run more since the 1/2 marathon is only six weeks away. I'm a little intimidated, but I've been getting more and more confident that I can at least finish it. And in yoga classes, I am noticing that I am getting stronger and stronger. I am impressed by how weak my shoulders were and how strong they are becoming.

Nora seems to be popping in teeth as fast as Ben is learning new words. 

First cup of hot chocolate




Ben in his big boy bed

Dancing together

Enjoying the snow


No comments: