So, I haven't been posting as often as I would like, or as often as the 4 people who read my blog would like, and I am mostly sad about that because when I look back at all the posts from 2012, it is really cool to see what we went through, how we all grew, and what every week looked like.
But you see, in 2013, this really cool thing happened that sucked the blog energy out of me for a while because I was struggling to accomplish normal everyday things like keeping the counter clutter free or make simple meals.
We have been blessed with the thus far healthy pregnancy of our third child!
So, as you can imagine, I decided that blog maintenance could fall off the radar for a while because I was busy trying to sell soap, potty train a two year old, keep up with my monkey of a daughter one year old, and frankly, just trying to get the clean laundry off the couch and in the closet before the livingroom turned into a closet.
I've only been getting back into the real swing of things the past two weeks or so, and let me tell you, a clutter free counter makes a world of difference for one's psyche.
No comments:
Post a Comment