1) It's Wednesday right?
2) Had a 4 year old boy and his 2 year old sister over to play while his older sisters were doing their homeschool stuff today. It was so good for Ben. When their mom was picking them up and we were chatting Amelia and the other 2 year old locked themselves in my bedroom. I am pretty sure they were trying to take a bath. Awesome.
3) I am so tired!
4) We had our ultrasound appointment, which took FOREVER because they were running behind. Luckily my mother-in-law was in town and had the kids, so that made it easier, and Greg and I were able to catch up alone. It was kind of a nice/weird date.
5) The baby is a girl. I am glad we decided to find out, because even though I know that I have a 50/50 chance of having a girl, it still takes me a little time to wrap my head around girls. I just have an easier time imagining boys. Of course, 2 hours of pop-guns and sirens going off today had me grateful for another girl.
6) I really need to stop being lazy about the whole loading picture thing.
7) I will not allow guilt to dictate whether or not I blog.
8) I took the big kids for a walk yesterday because it's been a little warmer. The windchill is still nasty. We all got wind burn.
9) I see this old guy walk his dog twice a day through our neighborhood, no matter the weather. I am in awe, and jealous. Dogs are so much more resilient than children.
10) I made it to ten. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment