Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

The one thing that I really love about the 4th of July here is that you get to see amazing fireworks, and for one day of the year everyone is okay with loud neighbors. I am not sure that it is parallel or even surpassed by the shin dig that happens at the North Fork Fire House, but it is pretty amazing to witness. I miss hearing the Old Time Fiddlers, eating amazing desserts, and having my cheeks pinched by a million loving women while also being yelled at to take the water balloons outside. The fourth of July in Idaho is something that will always be hard for my heart to get over. On the flip side, I am totally rejoicing about the GREAT pictures I got yesterday. :)

Before Fireworks


Fireworks









I am very grateful to be here. I am still finding that people are generally the same wherever you go and that as long as you do what you know to do everything will work out and there is no reason to stress. :)

No comments: