Wednesday, May 6, 2009

End of Semester

1) Just the thought of having a bonfire for my textbooks brings my heart great joy.

2) Greg and I bought a 2004 Trailblazer with low miles for a great price. We are poor again.

3) We sold the Subaru, which had more wrong with it than we had thought. I feel that we should have put more effort into that car but I didn't have anymore to give to it. I am glad that it is gone.

4) Greg put gas in the Trailblazer for the first time on Sunday. We cried.

5) I've been working a little at a time to get my little garden patch ready to plant but with school and interviews and work and the car, etc. I haven't had much time. Sunday I wrote a paper, we went to church and then spent about 10 hours outside getting the lawn cleaned up, the flower pots ready and planted, and all the vegetables in. Then Greg hung up some plant hooks on the garage for me and we added three more flower pots.

6) Working in the garden made me so happy and now that I can look at how beautiful it is every time I am at Greg's makes me even more happy.

7) I spent about 13 hours editing a 25 minute documentary for class. I am soooo done with group projects.

8) I've been healthy for about 3 weeks. I've been trying to take very good care of myself. I woke up this morning with a runny nose and stuffy head.

9) I was elected President of the communication honor society chapter at school. Woop Woop.

10) Last night I stayed up late to get a good deal on plane tickets for Greg and me to go to Idaho in August. I am so excited to finally have them. I can't wait to get on the river. I am going to be there for part of fair too! Just thinking about scones from the LDS booth and cinnamon rolls from the St. Charles booth makes my heart sing.

11) Greg is amazing! He worked so hard researching cars and looking through classifieds to find our car. Then he took over the Subaru and got rid of it. Now he is taking extra shifts every chance he gets so we can make bigger car payments and he is taking trade shifts so that we will be able to go to Idaho without him having to take time off. He volunteered to work at the vacation bible school our church does during the summer and he has been helping with the youth group whenever he isn't working. Somehow he is also managing to look for a place and keep his cool so that I can just focus on school and everything that I have going on. I am in love with him. :)

12) God is wonderful!! I love how He always provides and how He always makes seeds grow. :D!!!!

No comments: