1) My favorite thing about the Trailblazer is that the driver's seat moves up so that I can see completely over the steering wheel. Well, it is one of my favorite things.
2) I got a 4.0 this semester! That means I got an A in espanol! BAM
3) I just completely revamped my last year of school to accommodate more religion classes and I am looking at getting an internship as a youth minister. I'm excited but have no idea what I am doing.
4) I am considering graduate school at Moody to get a Masters in Ministry. I have no idea what I am doing but I sure am excited!
5) I quit Arena Sports after my first "full day" it was so not worth it. I can't believe I ever thought that it was going to work out.
6) My job was filled with the Bradford's so I thought I was S.O.L. but then I got a job offer from a family moving to Downers Grove from England. It seems fishy but whatever. Then Billie Jo called me to let me know that the new nanny didn't show up to her third day of work. I have my job back....still don't know about the English family gig.
7) Supposedly the English family would pay me $25 an hour for 30 hours per week. Greg and I would have the same income. :) The Trailblazer would be paid off by October. I am not holding my breath.
8) Greg and I got season passes to Six Flags. :)
9) We went to the Sox vs. Pirates game on Sunday with Greg's grandparents who are Pirates fans. I love nachos, hot dogs at the park, and cotton candy. Stephanie showed me where the good ice cream is....now I also love ice cream at the park. :)
10) I am still in school mode so am finding random things to fill time and keep my brain running on hyper speed. I am soooooooo worn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment